PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY BEFORE PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT
1. Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
2. The abstract itself must contain no more than 250 words.Table and figures are not allowed.
3. You are allowed to edit your abstract until the submission is closed.
4. CAPITALIZE the entire title and UNDERLINE the name of author who will present the paper. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. After the title, list the authors names and institutional affiliations; OMIT degrees, titles, institutional appointments, address and zip code. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title and each paragraph.
5. Abbreviations must be defined by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time they appear. Use numerals to indicate numbers except when beginning sentences.
6. Nonproprietary (generic) names, written in lower-case letters, are required the first time a drug is mentioned. Proprietary names are always capitalized.
7. Abstract will appear exactly as submitted. Abstract with smudges, errors, misspellings, incorrect hyphenations, faint typing, etc. (or not conforming to the prescribed rules) will require retyping at the authorโ€s expense
8. CHECK ONE KEY WORD in the abstract submission form, which best categorizes the subject of the abstract.
9. The abstract will be considered and publish on the congress book after the registration complete.
10. Abstract Submission date begin on March 1, 2018. Deadline for submission is September 30, 2018 23.59 Bangkok time, Thailand (GMT+7)
11. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference e-abstract book.
12. Only Abstract submitted online will be considered. Submission with hard copy and file in flash drive will not be accepted.
13. After the abstracts are accepted, the submitters need to register to the conference by September 30, 2018 otherwise the abstracts will not be scheduled for presentation.
14.The abstract should be submitted though the online abstract submission via our official website: http://www.bipuconference.com/Online Submission